Hight Strength PP/PET Polyester Anti-UV Woven Geotextile
PP woven geotextile, pp woven cloth, pp fabric on roll
Overlapping weed mat:
As the fabric has the fixed - width, the overlap length should be
10 cm indoor and 20cm outdoor(require reinforcing measures) when
you need to overlap two fabric.
Ground treatment before matting:
In order to make the weed mat to be permeable, good ventilation,
surface smooth as well as with strength, ground treatment before
laying is very important. Under normal circumstances, there is 10
cm coarse sands layer beneath weed mat,if the soil beneath the
coarse sands layer is with relatively strong and good water
permeability, you can lay the fabric on the coarse sands layer
directly, otherwise,in order to ensure the permeability and surface
strength of the fabric,you should lay 10 to 15 cm of gravel layer
or cobble layer beneath the coarse sands layer,so as to conducive
to crop placement and workers walking
Packaging & Delivery
packing in rolls ,inner paper tubes ,about 22 tons /40 hq container
35 working days
1. high quality and competitive price
2. shorter delivery time
3. superior production capacity
1) 65g/m2-800g1) Weight / Mass/m2 .
2) Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length: 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material: PP.
5) Color: Black , white , grey.
6) Certificate: CE/ISO9001, ISO14001.
7) Manufacturing method: nonwoven / woven.
8) The equipment is introduced from Germany.It is the biggest
geotextile manufacturer/factory in China for many years .
9) This geotextile can be made of polypropylene (PP), or polyester
(PET), Polyvinyl or synthetic fiber on needle punch machine.
10) The mass is available from 70g/m² to 800g/m² and the width
available from 1.0m-8m, monolayer or multilayer (reinforcement
geotextiles), long fiber or short fiber.
|Breaking strength at warp direction (kN/m) ≥||20||30||40||50||60||80||100|
Breaking strength at
weft direction (kN/m) ≥
|Elongation at break (%) ≤||28|
|Trapezoid tearing strength( warp direction ) (kN) ≥||0.3||0.45||0.5||0.6||0.75||1.0||1.2|
|Bursting strength (kN) ≥||1.6||2.4||3.2||4.0||4.8||6.0||7.5|
|Vertical permeability coefficient (cm/s)||10-1~10-4|
|Effective pore size O95,mm||0.08~0.5|
|Mass per unit area (g/m2)||120||160||200||240||280||340||400|
|Mass error in unit area (%)||±10||±10||±10||±10||±10||±10|