Polyester/Polypropylene/PP/PET Long Fiber Spunbonded Non-woven
Thanks to thermal process, more strength and less elongation is
achieved with the same weight.
Requires smaller storage area.
Products can be manufactured with surface weight ranging from 50
gr/m2 to 1000 gr/m2.
Engineered to provide high strength and high elongation at break to
ensure excellent resistance to damage during construction
• Manufactured from high tenacity UV stabilised virgin
polypropylene or polyester fibers which have been heavily drawn to
ensure excellent long term durability in all soil types.
• Manufactured using a randomly orientated web to proide completely
isotropic properties,ensuring that high strength is not limited to
a single direction.
• Excellent uniformity with high permeability and low pore size for
• Supplied to a maximum width of 6.5mts,ensuring minimum waste over
large construction areas.
• 100% polypropylene or polyester staple fibers ,needle punched and
random network formation.
• UV and rot resistant and biological degradation resistant.
While the nonwoven fabric can be used in almost any
stabilization,separation or cushioning application,they are most
commonly used in areas that also require filatration.The non woven
design of the material provides a higher rate of flow
through,making it easier for water to pass through the
material.Some commen uses of the material includes the following:
Road stabilization applications
|Breaking Strength KN/m ≥||4.5||7.5||10.5||12.5||15||17.5||20.5||22.5||25||30||40|
|Elongation at break %||40~80|
|CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥||0.8||1.4||1.8||2.2||2.6||3||3.5||4||4.7||5.5||7|
|Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s||(1.0~9.9)×(10^-1~10^-3)|
|Tearing Strength KN≥||0.14||0.21||0.28||0.35||0.42||0.49||0.56||0.63||0.7||0.82||1.1|
For more infromation, please contact: